Why yes this is my third post that boasts these DELICIOUS Mini Almond Butter & Strawberry Muffins! The recipe card first made its debut on A Garden Party Bridal Shower and then appeared in Game Night: Poker Night.
So, where did I find this amazing recipe you ask? At the gym of course! 🙂 One of my favorite times to watch Food Network is actually listening to music while on the treadmill – it’s surprising how many tips you pick up on just by watching and not listening – but back to these muffins. I saw these on Giada at Home (Love her! But seriously…how does anyone stay that skinny cooking pasta all the time?) and immediately found and Pinned them – and then got in trouble for being on my phone while using the treadmill. Oh those safety precautions…I’m such a rebel 😉 Hope you enjoy this simple and YUMMY recipe!
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam (or preserves)
- 1 cup crunchy almond butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 & prep your muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl (not your main mixing bowl), whisk together flour, baking soda, salt & baking powder into a bowl. Set aside.
- In your main mixing bowl, whisk together almond butter, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs & vanilla.
- Slowly add in your flour mixture to above mixture until completely blended. It will be very sticky!
- Working in layers, start with a scoop of almond butter, add 1 tsp strawberry jam and then top with more almond butter. See the video to get an idea of thickness of layers.
- Bake at 325 for 25-30 mins. Let cool and then remove. For a tip on removing, watch the video above!
- Top with 1/2 tsp more of strawberry jam & enjoy!